What are you grateful for?
Today's Challenge - Write a list of 10 things you are grateful for.
The single most transformative thing I have ever done in my life is taking the time to write down things I am grateful for every day. When I skip this it shows. Gratitude is one of the fastest ways to transform our lives. Gratitude is the antidote for fear, lack and even depression.
Look at what these thought leaders say about gratitude:
- "Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." Eckhart Tolle
- "He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has." Epictetus
- "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." G.K. Chesterton
- "Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out." John Wooden
- "This a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before." Maya Angelou
- "Gratitude also opens your eyes to the limitless potential of the universe, while dissatisfaction closes your eyes to it." Stephen Richards
- “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
So today, write down a list of 10 things you are most grateful for. Then think about why you are grateful for them. As Rhonda Byrne teaches in The Magic they power isn't in what you are grateful for, but why you are grateful for it. The power is in the feelings and meaning you give to things.
Have an incredible day!